INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION "YOUNG VIRTUOSOS"
INTERNATIONAL COMPOSERS COMPETITION "PANCHO VLADIGEROV 2019"
I. General Conditions
1. The competition is addressed to young composers from all nationalities, specialties and age groups as specified in point 2 of the General Conditions.
2. The competition is held in the following age groups and categories:
2.2. Age groups
Up to 35 years of age – born after 1.01.1984
1. The registration for participation in the competition is done only by Application Form. The application forms for all disciplines must arrive IN A ELECTRONICAL WAY no later than:
MONDAY, 2nd DECEMBER 2019
2. The application forms are available on the website of the INTERNATIONAL COMPOSERS COMPETITION "PANCHO VLADIGEROV 2019".
3. The application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- a document certifying the age of the participants;
- two artistic photos (.jpg, 800 x 500);
- a short artistic biography of the participant;
- a bank receipt of paid Registration fee of 30 (thirty) EURO for each submitted work;
- PDF file of one or more works written in particular for the competition and to be associated with the 120th anniversary of the birth of the classic of the Bulgarian music Prof. Pancho Vladigerov. The cover and first page of the work should not contain the author's name, and only 8 digits code of the cover page should be specified.
- Application form with the 8 digits codea specified composer's name and title of the work.
4. The candidates should pay the fee via Bank transfer to the following bank account:
“Young virtuosos” Foundation
Sofia Pametnik Levski
Sofia, 1, Yanko Sakazov Blvd.
IBAN: BG23 UNCR 7000 1522 4504 49
5. Registration fee deposited by an absent participants or candidate who doesn’t meet the conditions for participation is not refundable.
6. Late registration or the lack of any of the required documents will make the application void.
Download the INTERNATIONAL COMPOSERS COMPETITION "PANCHO VLADIGEROV 2019" Regulations